Alderson Cadillac was founded by Walter G. Alderson and
his son, Gene Alderson, on September 1, 1949. Intent on building their
new business with the Alderson philosophy of focusing on relationships,
service and community as its foundation and with a staff of 8, they sold
143 new Cadillacs in their first year of business.
Gene's sons, Orville and Jack, became partners in the
early 1950s. Gene became President while Jack assumed the duties of
Sales Manager. The business flourished and, in 1956, a new 22,000
square-foot building, housing 38 employees, was opened at 1210 19th
Street, where the dealership still remains.
presidential duties in 1982, and his son David also joined the Alderson
team to continue the legacy as the third generation to work in the
family business. As the current President & CEO, David Alderson
solidifies the heritage of the Alderson name.
Auto Group represents five luxury brands, and the Alderson name
continues to be synonymous with family, integrity, community,
relationships and service - all part of the vision and foundation that
Walter Alderson believed in and built his legacy on. Sixty-four years
later, those principles are still thriving today under the leadership of
the next generation of the Alderson family, and we look forward to
pioneering another 60 years as leaders of the luxury auto market in West